Okay, okay, so I will. I don’t have time to post original content, but I’ll do one better: I’m gonna post a quick video from one of my favorite speakers on parenting and marriage, Dr. Peter Tanchi. Here’s a clip of his latest message on the design of marriage:
If I’m not mistaken, this was his most recent Sunday message on the series For Best Results: Follow God’s Design. Dr. Tanchi is the senior pastor of the church I go to, Christ’s Commission Fellowship (I go to CCF-Cagayan de Oro, the vid was taken in our main church in Manila)
You can view the whole message here.
I don’t know where you are in this area, and maybe you’re in a place in your marriage that is dark and hopeless. Folks, there is hope…and this hope is not in anyone else but in Christ. Here’s a nice video clip for a marriage restored to show you what I mean.
Marriages are blessed if we totally and wholeheartedly follow God’s design, and key to this is putting Christ at the center of it.
Have a blessed Valentine’s Day, everyone. If you haven’t yet gotten anything for your spouse or special someone, you can click on two links directly below for great Valentine’s Day deals from Amazon.com:
- The Marriage You’ve Always Dreamed Of
- The Wholehearted Marriage: Fully Engaging Your Most Important Relationship
- The Best Advice I Ever Got on Marriage: Transforming Insights from Respected Husbands & Wives
- 52 Things Wives Need from Their Husbands: What Husbands Can Do to Build a Stronger Marriage
- Capture Her Heart: Becoming the Godly Husband Your Wife Desires
- Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle
- Tips to Romance Your Wife (Simply Romantic Tips)
- What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Women
- The Love Dare (from the movie Fireproof)
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts